Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mx 860

my pixma mx 860 is leaving browninsh little wet bubbles all over pictures that I'm printing... help!

swimrx by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 won't print black

My MX892 won't print black anymore. I have tried both the cleaning and deep cleaning procedures several times. And I have changed the ink cartridges to new ones.  Still nothing. Any suggestions on what to try next? The colors work just fine.

salachic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scanning

My MG 5420 printer needs the IJ Utility,Canon says i need it. When i try to d/l it i get the message: There are  no utility for the OS version i selected. I'm running Win 7 64bit.I can't get a document to scan to my laptop, i do have the image garden...

Paper size changes not holding

Using MP530, I have always been able to print dozens of items from a website, setting the paper size once in  thebeginning and it would stay there until I shur down.  Suddenly now it reverts back to default letter size after each item.  I have tri4d ...

resawd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to print photos on MG2120?

I have windows vista and every time i try to print photos from paint/easy photo ex/windows photo viewer nothing happens, I mean the paper goes in and it says its printing but it always comes out blank. I have no trouble printing documents, but no luc...

MX 452 on wifi

I have a MX 452 printer on my wireless network. My computer is A MacBook Pro running OS 10.9.3. The computer and the printer are on all the time. To print I have to shut the printer down and restart or it says it can't find the printer. What's up?

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements