Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I buy parts for MG5420

My dad cut the ribbon in the frontleft where you would lift the cartrige replacement tray. he cut it because he thought it was a piece of taape. it has never even been turned on   or catriges installed. this is a common type of thing for him. SMH. If...

ajc3579 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IP4700

Hi Gang   I have this Canon IP4700 printer and it works great except for one thing. I have tried this several times so I know it is not me causing this.   When ever I go to print out a manual and I don't want to print out the complete thing ,just a f...

Gunny by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Print head not installed erro

Have MP970 printer.Getting print head not installed error. Already reinserted print head as other forums suggest. No changed and getting the same error message and yellow light when turn printer on.  What...if anything can I do to fix this problem as...

nocenter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5320 printer won't print

I am getting a B200 printer error has occurred message. I think I ran out of black ink but have replaced that cartridge. How can I reset or otherwise get my printer to operate? It tells me to unplug and contact the service center, but I'd rather try ...

leenheer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Responding but not printing

MG5420 printer is responding, but does not print. It give an error message but it does not have an error code. When I press the home button on the printer, the home screen does not appear. Only 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 appear.

EC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements