cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a MG 2520, it scanned the first couple times but wont let me scan anymore whats wrong?

Sharp1292
Apprentice

I am a college student I got a MG 2520 a few months ago specifically so that I could print, copy AND scan stuff for school. I could scan the first couple times i needed to but the last few times I've tried to scan it wont let me The scan button in my Image garden is there but it wont let me actually click it to scan its grey like its not an option, though I have scanned before. I bought this printer specifically because it could scan and now I cant. I really need this resolved its extremely frustrating that it just refuses to scan when I have personally scanned things before. I have school all summer as well as in the fall and need to be able to scan things. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Sharp1292,

What operating system are you using on your computer, Windows or Mac?

What version of Windows or Mac OS X is installed on your computer?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

It is a windows 7 PC but i believe it updated and is now running windows 10. 

Hello.

For testing purposes, try scanning with the IJ Scan Utility program.  If any errors occur, document them exactly as they appear.

If immediate assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements