cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6120 Stopped Working

tcudzilo
Apprentice

My printer/copier/scanner running on Windows 10 has stopped working. When I turn the equipmemnt on, the LED screen immediately shows Error 6000. "Printer error has occurred..." I have turned the printer off and on with no success. Manual suggestions don't help. I can't check ink tanks because their carrier will not move into view. I have been using Window 10 for five months with no problem. I recently downloaded and installed the newest driver. The Canon problem diagnosis software does not detect a printer. The USB connector cable appears to be intact.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi tcudzilo,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

OK. Thanks, I will call.

Announcements