Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon 5320 stopped working as if no power.

canon 5320 stopped with no power.   Tried new outlet, checked the cord, unplugged and replugged with on button depressed.  No results.   Not often used, so am disappointed with suggestions that printer is toast.   Must be better answer

bskaar by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP 830 doesn't work with Yosemite.

I upgraded my Mac Pro to Yosemite. Printing seems to work, butscanning and FAXing no longer work properly. I assume the driver is no longer compatible. Is there a plan to support the MP830 for Yosemite or am I going to have to replace this perfectly ...

d1350 scan cache doesn't clear

One of my clients has an imageCLASS D1350.  Following is a step-by-step of the issue we are having: -- Start the computer-- Turn on the printer-- Scan a document, which saves properly into the specfified directory as a PDF-- Scan a different document...

RDiPesa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5522 scanner issue

I have re-installed the software for my MG5522 hoping that the scanner would work, unfortunalty I am still recieving the message" Scanning cannot be performed unless the size or resolution is reduced to 21000 x 30000 pixels or less and the data size ...

Dan47 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Mg6200

Just got windows 8.1 with touch screen.  Scanner was not working correctly.  Uninstalled printer and cannot reinstall says print drivers in use.

JanetM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements