Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 problem

Yesterday i swung open the lower tray on my MX922 and something snapped now the door doesn't open properly and also when i print the roller or something is making noises. Is there a way I can dissasemble the door and check it out.

popps9 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Defining custom paper size on MX 726

I have an MX 726 connected to Windows 8.1 (64 bit). I am trying to define a custom paper size, and hopefully give it a name. The size is 140mm x 90mm. Problems:1. The custom size does not accept a height of 90mm (127 is the minimum).2. I wish to defi...

mhillman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA mx922 MAC 10.6.7 drivers/software

I have downloaded the "drivers" for the printer listed above, and even tho the documentation says this driver supports my OS (10.6.7) my Mac will not allow the install, saying I need to update. However - I can't get an update on the Apple store. Any ...

My scanner files are corrupted.

I recently bought a new canon 9000F II scanner. I am using a mac book pro and I was running Mountain lion OS A few days ago I upgraded to the newest OS Yosemite.  When I did the scanner software works up till it creates the picture files.  It sends t...

MX922 Custom Paper Size

I'm trying to print some photo cards on 6.25" x 9" stock (4" x 6" photo after folding) but can't find a way to enter a custom paper size.Any help would be appreciated.

Amdoo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5620 not connecting with Mac computer

I just got a new printer since my old one died. It's the Pixma MG5620. Setting it up was easy, until i tried ot connect it to my computer and install the drivers. I have a mac running Snow Leopard. I once tried to update to Mavericks, but it really s...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements