Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX710 - I can print but I cannot scan

I just got a new Mac and cannot figure out how to set up scanning.  I am using MP Navigator EX to scan and it does not recognize the scanner.  Wireless printing is working just fine though.   In the Printers/Scanners tab, it shows the Canon MX710, bu...

Resolved! Canon MX922: why won't my scanner scan photos in color?

Hello, my Canon MX922 produces color copies of everything, but when I scan a color photo, the scan results for a color photo are only in black & white, even when I push the "color" start button to scan.  However, the scanner will produce scanned colo...

qbdmar by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Software installation issue with my new Canon MG7120

I recently upgraded my homeoffice with a new Dell XPS running Windows 8.1.  Purchased a new Canon Pixma MG7120 to replace my old Epson printer.  I've been trying to install the Printer Software from the disc that came with the printer.  Ive been atte...

CSantos by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have a MP530 (Using Vista) and Scanner Doesn't Work

I downloaded all the software, etc. from the Canon site and everything works except the scanner.It keeps giving me that it isn't connected. I have done all the necessary changing of USB ports and reloading the software from the site and it still does...

MitchT by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP280 quit printing

I'll start by thanking the guy who set up the registration process for informing me that my first name is a "bad word" and that I must "clean up my language" before proceeding.  I'll rush down to the courthouse tomorrow to change the name that I've c...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements