Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 2922 paper jam

MG 2922 has constant paper jam and has only ever printed 2 sheets of paper.  The paper will not feed in to the printer either.  What can I do?

Canon stupidity...

If the OFFLINE STATUS alert has been a problem for years, prior to my buying a Canon Printer, as evidenced here and all over the web, then why does my Canon printer have this same  issue?  My point being, why hasn't Canon fixed the problem prior to m...

I have a lot of my time invested in finding a solution to the dreaded and common problem of not having my CANON printer turned on.   I have connected USB cable, deleted and replaced drivers, and CANON cannot even figure out how to turn on their devic...

Scanner only scans in sections?

I'm trying to scan a few documents as pictures with my Canon MX472 and it's scanning my document in sections. For example, instead of scanning the entire document as one photo, my document gets split into two or three different pictures. Anyone know ...

Rchey by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't install firmware update

I am trying to install the firmware update, and followed the instructions I found on a Canon post.  Everything seemed to be working fine and it was downloading, then all of a sudden the computer shut down, only to restart and give a message that the ...

slmer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MP830

I have a MP830 and the red will not print. I have cleaned and deep cleaned the heads and changed cartridges. Still not red. I am using Canon ink.

billt502 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CD/DVD print

I had an ip4500 and used CD-LabelPrint to print a Jpeg photo directly onto a CD/DVD. I have now moved to an ip4950 (the ip4500 died) and I'm struggling a little. The CD-LabelPrint still works but it doesn't work well with the 4950. It insists on me s...

PerryM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP 495

I bought a new Dell Vostro laptop and it automatically picked up my MP 495 off the WiFi network. However, i do not know how to avail of the auto scan feature of the 495 that is available on my old Dell laptop in the new one. I looked for MP 495 drive...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements