Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2400 is not printing.

My Cannon MG2400 is properly connected to my PC. The printing operations start but the page comes out blank or usually with a light spot, My cartridges are three quarters fulll.

mublify by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mx882 printing crooked

My Canon MX882 has begun to print a little crooked dispite the paper being seated properly from the read feed.  It's not off too much, maybe 3/16" from edge to edge but it's definitely noticable.   Has anyone else experienced this and if so what is t...

new MX922: strip lines at the bottom of photos

Printing was generally ok from the beginning to the middle. However when printing reached the end, multiple non-even strip lines appeared (horizontal). I have tried all kinds of cleaning as well as setting "prevent paper abrasion" but they are not he...

lz1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offline message when trying to print

I had to move due to necessary elevation of my home caused by super storm Sandy. I can't print at my new location and have tried everything, but I am not anywhere near a computer expert. I am using a friend's internet connection and can't print any l...

treyn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mx870 that will not print

I have a mx870 printer that will print the test page and alignment page, but when I try to scan, copy or print a document it acts like it is printing, and sounds like it is printing, but the page comes out blank.  Any sugestions?

dawn1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer error.

i have a problem with  my canon mx394 inkjet printer it is not working only displays a printer error  occurred what i do to solve this.

chusta by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't actually print

Earlier today the printer was working fine.  Then, I tried to print something else and it sucked up a piece of paper and chugged around like it was printing.  However, it spit out a blank page.  I tried printing the test pages and all the other thing...

LindaT49 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer not scanning

I have an Canon MP 230 printer that is not scanning.  I am able to print documents however.  I have tried suggestions posted earlier.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  Thank you.

typist1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements