Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipes in Digital Photo Pro V4

I've fooled around a little with the new DPP V4, and its behavior wrt recipes seems more than a little strange. I found that if I edited a RAW image with both V3 and V4, both recipes would be retained (with separate functionality; they don't interact...

ImageBrowser EX Will Not Install

I am on a macbook pro running mavericks.  The software installer seems to mount correctly, but when I click on the CanonDCS32M application it says "Extracting files" and then nothing else seems to happen after that. I am using a Powershot Elph 340 HS...

FrankC by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP and Eos Utility show images as Negatives

I can't find any info on this problem, so I have come to the forum to see if anyone can figure this out. My images when preview while downloading with the Eos Utility and now in DPP look like negarives. Here is an example, taken from DPP 4 as I have ...

DPP 1.PNG
MikeV by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

image browser

My image browser always quits on me. It is at random times also. Sometimes I can use it for 10 minutes, and other times only 1 minute. Very frustrating. Any advice?

xopinki by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why not introduce velometer functionality to EOS Remote app?

I was thinking if there would be any technical reason preventing EOS Remote to have velometer functionality.That would be marvelous addition to excellent application. I have never tried to make actual time lapse, and purchasing actual velometer will ...

gorre by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

how to convert RAW images to JPG in Imagebrowser EX 1.4.0.5

I installed ImagBrowser EX so I can view my raw images.  It works fine for viewing but I can't find how to convert them to raw images.  The manual and help file says to go to Edit > Process RAW Images but when I go to the edit menu, there is no such ...

iboates by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of 'ImageBrowser EX'

When I try to use  'ImageBrowser EX'  I get the message "Displaying only the first 1000 images.  To view   the rest scroll to bottom of page and press the  [Show next 1000 images] button".  As I cannot find this I am unable to carry out this instrruc...

noelfitz by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon utilities image transfer utility has stopped working

My Win7 Pro 64-bit computer give me the mesage, "Canon utilities image transfer utility has stopped working". It appears I need this utility to automatically download pics from the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY. The message comes with the following details. Ca...

wrnoof by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Start EOS Utility greyed out mac

Hi, I have a Canon EOS 20D and want to download the images to a mac (OS X 10.9.2) but the "Start EOS Utility" option is greyed out. I just downloaded this DPP version: dpp3.14.15x. Any help? Thanks!

Canon DPP clone stamp takes minutes to start up

The latest DPP version I use is 3.14.15 (3.14.15.2), I use it on an iMac 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, with 4Gb memory and OS X 10.9.3. When I want to use the clone stamp tool I have to wait several minutes (2-3) until it gets enabled and I can zoom in ...

ernest by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements