Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How do you automatically geotag images using Map Utility

I am using a 6D to create a GPS log file but I want to geotag images from other cameras.  According to the manual and help files there should be an automatic way to geotag these images based on their time stamp.  Unfortunately, I can not get the "fou...

murphyrl by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Star rating when moving to new ZoomBrowser

Hi I have ZoomBrowser V6.5.1 installed on my PC and this version support up to 3 starts rating now I installed a newer version of ZoomBrowser and saw that it support up to 5 start so the rating is reset with the newer version and I had to reinstall t...

felad by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is "Magic Lantern" Harmful to your camera ?

I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the focus square on my screen, because when i'm trying to use my camera as a web cam for broadcasting it always show the square. They give the solution of instaling the firmware of "Magic Lantern" But i don't kn...

danm161 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility, wifi, the 70D and long exposure

Greetings, Can I use the wifi function on the 70D and EOS Utility function for take long exposures (1-5mins)  without any cables on the camera. Meaning, can the EOS utility accept or set exposure times above 30 seconds via wifi and the utility softwa...

bnd1430 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recipes in Digital Photo Pro V4

I've fooled around a little with the new DPP V4, and its behavior wrt recipes seems more than a little strange. I found that if I edited a RAW image with both V3 and V4, both recipes would be retained (with separate functionality; they don't interact...

ImageBrowser EX Will Not Install

I am on a macbook pro running mavericks.  The software installer seems to mount correctly, but when I click on the CanonDCS32M application it says "Extracting files" and then nothing else seems to happen after that. I am using a Powershot Elph 340 HS...

FrankC by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP and Eos Utility show images as Negatives

I can't find any info on this problem, so I have come to the forum to see if anyone can figure this out. My images when preview while downloading with the Eos Utility and now in DPP look like negarives. Here is an example, taken from DPP 4 as I have ...

DPP 1.PNG
MikeV by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

image browser

My image browser always quits on me. It is at random times also. Sometimes I can use it for 10 minutes, and other times only 1 minute. Very frustrating. Any advice?

xopinki by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why not introduce velometer functionality to EOS Remote app?

I was thinking if there would be any technical reason preventing EOS Remote to have velometer functionality.That would be marvelous addition to excellent application. I have never tried to make actual time lapse, and purchasing actual velometer will ...

gorre by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements