cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon Camera app

MerionTulips
Apprentice

I have about 700 pictures on my camera.  Was using the app to transfer to my iPad. I was able to transfer 250 but can't figure out how to transfer the rest.  There is plenty of space on my iPad so that is not the issue.  Has anyone else had this problem?

6 REPLIES 6

Tiffany

Hi Merion,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model camera you are using.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Tiffany, your CLICK HERE is not a link.

Oh no, sorry about that! Please try the link again. Thank you. 

MerionTulips
Apprentice
I have a G5X. It is brand new

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi MerionTulips,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

The maximum number of images you'll be able to wirelessly transfer at once is 500. This number can vary substantially because of issues such as battery power and signal strength.

Since you're only able to transfer 250 images at once, we recommend limiting the number of images you transfer to 250 or so, then send the next 250 images.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

So I am not sure how to select groups of pictures.  I think when I connected camera to my iPad, the images just started to transfer.  I will have to try to figure that out

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements