Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210486members
347365posts

Community Activity

Sports photography lenses?

Curiosity got the best of me. I'm a big fan of baseball and have often pondered the huge lenses I see on the sidelines at a baseball game. I would think those lenses would be a super zoom lens for long distance. However, the field is close to the pho...

R10 bricked SD card

Hello,I was wondering if anyone encountered same problem.Today I was shooting in AV mode, as normal, using Integral 256 GB SD V60. I took few shots and on one particular took several shots whilst on a single mode drive shot (pressing and holding the ...

Oolz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma- PRO-200 ink waste

I print 15-20- 13X19 13 month calendars once a year. Half the page is a photograph from my vast collection of travel photos and the other half is a WORD calendar for that particular month. So each calendar uses up 13 pages of ink.I recently switched ...

EOS R: Why use C Log3?

hello everyone - Im a newbie with my Canon R8. Can you point me to a discussion about C Log3. Why shoot in C Log3? So far, I don't see any value in this setting. The image is dark, grayish and muddy.  Then to fix that, the Canon LUT is required which...

EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens won’t autofocus

Hello, I have a 100-400 5.6 ii, it worked fine 2 days ago but now all of a sudden it won’t autofocus.  I can still manually focus but with autofocus I hear the motor and it searches for focus but nothing.  I tried it on my 5d4 and 7d with same result...

ryanh by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements