cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

swilson3828
Apprentice

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept the enveope when placed vertically but all that will do is print the information horizontally on a vertical  envelope.  With the template I'm using I'm not able to rotate the image to match the envelope placement. Anyone have any ideas or is this even possible with this particualr printer?  Bought it at Wal Mart on sale to use when my current printer stopped working.  Thaks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for your reply.  I appreciate the assistance very much

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The printer does not support envelopes natively.  It might be possible to create custom template, but this will require some trial and error.  

Paper Sizes

4 x 6, 5 x 5 (Square), 5 x 7, Letter (8.5 x 11), Legal (8.5 x 14)
Custom Size: Width: 3.5 - 8.5 / Length: 5 - 26.6
Borderless5 printing: up to 5 x 7

Paper Compatibility

Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Other: Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper
Other (non-Canon): Recycled paper and Chlorine-free paper can be used

Possible solutions:

Use MS Word to create the template

Buy a printer that supports envelopes

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you for your reply.  I appreciate the assistance very much

lovinlocks
Apprentice

Ughh, had I known this I would NOT have purchased this printer.  Considering the basic use of a "printer" I can not even imagine why one would be created that can not handle such a basic office/business need.

Announcements