Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Studio Pro problems with lightroom

I have a Pixima Pro-100. I am having trouble getting Studio Pro to show up in Lightroom 4.4 or Elements 9! I have downloaded the latest version (V 1.3.5) and still have the problem! In Lightroom it shows up in the Plug-In Manager and that it is insta...

murgen by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to print A3+ on fine art paper

Hello,I own a marvelous Pro-1 printer, and it works extremely fine but I have one issue: if I try to print on A3+ paper on FineArt paper, I get error code 88.Am I the only one with this issue?Note that every driver/firmware/software is up to date.I u...

Chiotas by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ip4200

I notice you can get some parts of the printer package , the easy. Print , for Yosemite , but not the actual driver for the printer. That seems most odd, is there any chance of th drivers arriving?

shimmy by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Never printed in color, out of photo magenta

Yeah I know this is a photo printer, but its so **bleep** huge I use it for all my shipping label printing just so I dont need another machine in my office. So it troubles me greatly that all my fast, plain paper, black and white only prints suck up ...

Canon pro 100

I am having problems with my new printer I am getting wet prints that run. I am using using the canon digital pro program and using the canon luster photo paper. I have tried both sides and it the same. I have tried Canon matte paper and it comes out...

joe007 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I print exact photo sizes?

I need to print photos exactly 5x7 and 8x10.  The old ZoomBrowser had settings to do that.  Now they've vanished, and using the Image Garden to print two bordered prints per letter size page gives me 51/2 x 8 photos.  I can't find anything in the man...

cabrosh by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Black smudges

I think my Canon i9900 needs some cleaning. Black smudges along the left side of all prints even after all standard cleaning processes were performed. Any suggestions?

marlaz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS 5.1 and Canon Print Studio Pro

I have recently purchased a Canon Pro-10. After installing the drivers and Print Studio Pro everything seemed fine. I can use PSP in LR with no issues, when I try to use it in PS 5.1 the screen is blank. It does however have a small square in the bot...

cjfed90 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements