Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma Pro-100 Paper size override

Hello,  I love the Pixma Pro-100 on most levels compared to my previous R2400!  Ink consumption, image quality, etc all are better.  The only exceptionis that I could print a 44" banner on the Epson.  Is there any way to configure or override the 13x...

Kpminn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pro 100

I have a canon pro 100 printer, after having it for about 11 months the b group ( your black and grays) would not print at all, did all the usual checks, called canon tech, and they did send out another print head which did not solve the problem, I w...

reece by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Just got the Pro 10 colors are completely off

I previously owned the Canon Pro 9500 II, loved it, colors matched my screen perfect. Prints from my photo lab also match monitor and Pro 9500 prints.  The print head died on me, so I decided to upgrade to the Pro 10 and now I'm completely frustrated...

JenL256 by Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pixma pro-100 paper setting

Hi! I'm trying to print on a semi gloss sticker paper. It's not a photo paper but the semi gloss pro photo paper is the only paper setting I see that matches the best.When I print on the semi gloss paper option it prints very dark and almost has a bl...

Pro 100 printer

Hi;     I have purchased a Pro 100 printer and am unable to have the preview show what picture I wish to print.  This precludes monitoring picture during color, contrast, brightness, etc. changes I wish to make.       I must have clicked an incorrect...

cbh3500 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PRO-100 margin print problem

Did a PRO-100 driver update recently (11.7.1.0) on my MacBook Air 10.9.5, and the right-side printing gets cut off when print articles on regular "letter paper". Not sure how this can be corrected? Thanks.

yooper10 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pro-100 owner: a few basic questions

I'm excited to have just set up a brand new Pro-100.  It looks huge on the desk, although I expected that.  I am eager to print some nice 13x19 in photos.  My local camera store had a special when I bought it, that it included a 50-sheet package of t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements