Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Setting "go to sleep" delay in Pro 2000

I have a new Pro 2000 printer and am just learning some things about it.  It seems to go to sleep very quickly after printing. Sometimes I am making last minute adjustments on another print and the printer goes to sleep.I would like the printer to st...

WayneT by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pro 100 print on textured cardstock

I bought the Pixma Pro 100 because it was one of the top recommended for digital scrapbooking.  The ink, however, does not print well with textured cardstock.  Do I need to try a pigment ink cartridge?  Or does this printer not work on textured cards...

stringz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Studio Pro Questions

Hi. For years I've been printing straight from photoshop, which as I don't print images too often has been fine, but is still a little cumbersome, so I've decided to try Print Studio Pro, only I have a few questions regarding it I couldn't find answe...

HawkinsT by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Canon P-100 driver question.

I am running  driver version 2.85 supplied with my Canon P-100.Two friends have upgraded to version 2.86, and now the printer driver shows a max resolution of 600 x 600, whereas, my driver shows 1200 x 1200 when settings are for Quality 1 and poremiu...

fred1952 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO 100 - TOO DARK??!?!

OKAY, so nothing has been working for me but hopefully someone can help me directly with this issue. Here is an example of a sketch I am trying to print (this is my artwork, and it's not done so don't worry about that).  and HERE'S how it's coming ou...

testprint1.png wow.jpg
skm467 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 Driver Version

Downloaded recommended update: p86l-win-pro_100-1_05-ejs.exeInstalled via wifi. Printed test page and it says Driver version 2.85.2.60. Should it be 2.86.1.xx? The numbers are a bit confusing. Wish the download driver number would match format you ge...

Pro 100 printing dark....

Sorry to add yet one more of these pleas for help.  I just set up my pro-100, and ran my first two prints.  Both were too dark.  T I've read most of John's replies to others, and got the most help from the post titled too dark, that old chestnut.  Af...

michaelK by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma Pro-100 My photos are too dark

What am i doing wrong? I admit i never took the time to go through the proper set-up for presets but I have been printing good photos on other printers for years.  Why I am having so much trouble with my Pro-100? I know it is capable of specular prin...

Mocnrief by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements