cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pima Pro 100/ compatibility Photoshop/ Mac

tschoole
Apprentice

I just bought the Pixma 100 and I have no problems printing from proprietary software on my PC, but for some reason it will not print from photoshop on my Macintosh.  I have updated all the drivers and still it does not see it.

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Please excuse the answer if I am assuming too little of your knowledge.

1. for a Mac just installing the driver isn't enoufggh. You need to add the printer in System Preferences->Printers & Scanners.

2. When you add the printer you will probably see aBonjour version of the printer appear first; ignore that. Keep waiting until you see the IJ Series version. Select that one.

If both of those conditions exist and you don't see the printer then it is something unique on your machine and it could be difficult for us to assist.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

BillS
Mentor

Hi tschoole,

If you can print from other programs on the Mac, but not Photoshop, you may want to install the Print Studio Pro plug-in.

1. Click HERE.

2. Scroll down to ""Software."

3. Click "Select" next to "Print Studio Pro."

4. Press "Download."

5. Open and run the file.

6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

A guide for using Print Studio Pro can be found HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements