Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma Pro-1 Printer driver issue

I attempted to install the PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows) and I received the following error message, No IJ printer driver is correctly installed.  Install the IJ printer driver correctly so that printing can be executed and then ...

oplatka by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma 100, color appears not to be managed

Hello, I'm using a Pixma 100 with Photoshop on macOS Sierra. I have selected "let Photoshop manage colors." and I selected the Canon color profile for Luster paper (Luster 1/2). However, the printed colors look so different from my screen preview (th...

Resolved! Print Studio Pro 2.2.2

I've downloaded and installed Print Studio Pro version 2.2.2.   It is available in Lightroom however not in Photoshop CC. Previously,  Version 2.2.1 it was available in File>automate>Print Studio Pro.  Windows 7 on PC.  Thanks, Lee     Edit:  I've un...

Resolved! Bottom inch of print is not printing.

Hello there! I'm having an issue where once in a while when I print images I get a strange glitch on the bottom of the paper. For this specific instance I'm printing a 13x19 picture onto 13x19 paper using the Canon Print Studio photohop plugin. All t...

Photo 1

Paper Crunching Inside Printer

Hi, I'm new here and not extremley computer savvy.  I recently bought a Canon Pro 100 and I'm having issues with the photo paper.  When I go to print pictures, the paper starts to feed through properly but then once the whole page is inside the paper...

Pixma Pro 100 & Software

Does one HAVE to use Print Studio Pro? I had a Pixma Pro 9000 for 11 years and never used Canon's software. I could print without issue. I'm considering the purchase of the Pixma Pro 100. I run the current versions of PS & LR with lots of plug-ins. J...

Pixma Pro100S smudging/bleeding

Hey!  So, i've had a trouble with my printer ever since I got it +/- 4-5 months ago that it sometimes bleeds my artwork. I notice it's mostly only the darker colours (blacks against browns/greys etc) that do this and its only on areas of non text (so...

Alan.jpg
chloesims by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 Photo Printing

I have a 6 month old Pro-100 that suddenly started misprinting colors on photo paper. It prints perfectly on plain paper, but the colors on any type of (Canon) photo paper are way off. Magenta isn't printing at all, not even in the nozzle check test ...

SuzanneM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Pro-10 Issues

1 - Colors aren't close - Calibrated monitor, Photoshop manages color or printer manages color, they are way off. I have followed all the steps found via searches - there is no change with the output of the printer. 2 - Tried prnting with EZ Photo - ...

gkoertel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements