Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-100 Printer Cover Open

I've read other posts on this subject, but I haven't seen an actual fix for the issue. If I have to send my printer back to Canon, who's paying for the shipping and the repair? 

FSC1968 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro 9500

My Pixma Pro9500 will no longer print in color.  The black and white images are fine, but the color is VERY VERY faint, almost non-existent. I did all of the maintenance available including cleaning and deep cleaning the heads.  Any help or suggestio...

Canon Pro 1000

New to printing, have never used a printer before and for some reason i decided to buy this printer. I can not seem to get color correct on any prints, i am using the paper's respective ICC profile (canon pro luster and hahnemuhle deckle egde.) and t...

Pro 100 disk printing

My Pro 100 doesn't print exactly on the disk. It misses the top third of the disk and gets ink onto the K tray. Ive tried different settings and nothing seems to work. The Fit setting is to low on the tray and the contact setting is to high and is re...

PatCo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 color issues

I have a Pro-100 that I purchased almost a year ago, however I am on the road most of the year, so it's run less than 75 prints Only one of those prints has colors that I consider to be "dead on" or even close. Here's the data: I use three different ...

caprus by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100 only prints bottom inch of image

After printing good 8 X 10s, my Pro-100 started malfunctioning. The paper seems to register OK, and it prints about the bottom  inch of the image, then ejects the paper with an error light that gives two flashes. The manual says this means "printer i...

geonolta by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! UPS recommended for PRO-1000?

The location where I'm setting up a PRO-1000 printer makes it impractical to use the PC's UPS. My power seldom fails and the chances of a power failure during printing is highly unlikely. What are the disadvantages if power is interrupted to the prin...

DDA40X by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A3+ print is very smudgy on PIXMA PRO-100

Hi guys. I just got the PIXMA PRO-100 and did a few letter sized and A3+ prints, and the latter is VERY smudgy !!! For example, this is a letter size photo that came out fine: https://i.imgur.com/4IaxPa7.jpg?1 This is the same picture printed on a3+ ...

ahmadka by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reseating solves clogging. Why?

The black ink of my pro-10 is clogged. Several deep cleanings doesnot resolve the problem. Now i read in the knwledge base that reseating the printhead could resolve the problem. I do not understand why. I like to know this before doing the reseating...

sjefjans by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro-100 Printing Dark w/ Illustrator

Hi everyone! I saw a post and I read through it regarding the Pro-100 printing dark... but with Photoshop. I don't use Photoshop. I design invitations, banners, and other paper goods and always use Illustrator. I don't have a Mac or PCs with monitors...

Ruthec2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Replaced ink cartridge is not working

Hello! I have a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 that I've owned for about 5-6 years and have had no issues with. I have replaced ink cartridges many times over with no problems. I recently ran out of a Magenta ink cartridge and when I tried to replace it, Magen...

PRO 1000 - Practical to locate in another room?

I just received a PRO 1000 and I have not set it up yet. I'm wondering how practical it would be to locate it in a room in my house other than where my computer is. Reasons for considering a remote location: 1) Physical space limitations2) Concern ab...

DDA40X by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements