Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro plug-in no longer works

I installed Canon Print Studio Pro 2.2.3, the latest version as of this writing, and suddenly I can't use the PSP plug-in from either Lightroom or Photoshop. I have printed from both Lightroom and Photoshop, using the previous version of PSP, hundred...

Screen Shot 09-11-18 at 04.25 PM.JPG

Resolved! Printer times out? Pixma pro 100

Printer is connected to working network - verified with another printer - and won't print an entire picture. Sometimes it will print about an inch sometimes more and then ejects the paper like it's completed the page. Tried  a PDF and JPG format. Pri...

jim18655 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

XPS drivers for Pixma Pro-100

I used the XPS drivers in Print Studio Pro for this printer on a desktop for a number of years now. I now have a second computer I'm using for photoediting. Where do I find the XPS drivers - I'm not finding it online. Or do the latest drivers include...

Printing Panorama Photos Across Multiple Pages

I have a Pixma Pro9000 Mark II, I would like to print a panorama shot as a mural across several portrait oriented 13x19 photo pages, preferably with a small amount of image overlap. The only way I can see to do it with the Canon software I have -- Ea...

TLDunbar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Pro-100

Trying to use the Setup that I downloaded after opening CD I received for a new Photo Printer Pro-100 on my Mac. I get to the window of the set up that says to Create an Alias on Desktop. The set up freezes at this point and doesn't go any further. S...

Pro-100 print head jam during setup

When setting up a new Pro-100, the print head seems to jam after the initial power-on. I removed all tape and other packing material, then connected the power cord and pressed the On button. For about 10 seconds I heard "normal" quiet sounds from ins...

kcannon by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Orange/yellow banding on photos Pro 100

HI all, I am having a problem with my photo printing. I am getting  faint yellow/orange vertical banding when I print. I have printed out a test page and everything looks perfect. I have done a head cleaning, roller cleaning and head adjustment. I th...

C5F88DE1-BB21-4513-A11D-D70FC6B975A8.jpeg
wsg7562 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements