cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faint White Lines on Photo Prints - Pixma PRO 200

gdcp
Apprentice

Hello,

I am having an issue with my Pixma PRO-200 where I am seeing faint white lines on prints that have a light blue/yellow tint to it. I have cleaned the print head, performed print head alignment, reviewed the nozzle check pattern, and my ink levels all show greater than 1/3 remaining. No issues from any of those tests.

I purchased this in March'21 and haven't come across it before. I'm wondering if my ink levels are lower than they seem on the printer estimates and that's causing an issue? Has anyone come across a similar issue with printing? I have attached 2 prints that I noticed the white banding. I'm printing from Lightroom/Photoshop and performing the print on a Macbook. Any insight will be helpful!

Thanks

IMG_5902.jpeg

IMG_5904.jpeg

IMG_5905.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply, Hector. I actually had my printer replaced through warranty, it was not an issue with the nozzles and was not something that could be fixed through normal print settings or at home repair.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

the tests below were done by me to see if there are any problems i could see.  john

I'm having the exact same issues with my printer. 

After owning it for one month it broke down, went into service & came back a month later with a new printerhead.

Now it is printing faint stripes all over the print. 

@styremusen wrote:

I'm having the exact same issues with my printer. 

After owning it for one month it broke down, went into service & came back a month later with a new printerhead.

Now it is printing faint stripes all over the print. 

Re-contact the repair facility.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

johnborrelli
Contributor

I have the exact same faint lines problem with my canon pro 200 printer.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements