cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 200 Paper Display Error Unresolved

Bensflare
Contributor

Hello-

I just recently bought and connected my printer via USB. I am very happy with the print output quality, and the Prof'l Print interface works well. My problem is that every time I initiate print on my computer (MacBook), the LED screen on the printer gives me a message that the wrong paper size is loaded (No it's NOT!). When I see this message, I have to press a few buttons and then "next" and finally "Print Anyway" in order to start the actual printing. The printer does indeed print accurately; however, why does it keep doing this? I set the paper type and size correctly on the computer (using the Pro Print Layout plugin), but the LED on the printer is not getting the message! It's a pain because I have to get up from my desk and run across the room to finagle with the printer buttons, whenever I print something. Somebody, please tell me how to get rid of this printer error message. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Go here, register your printer and then initiate a support contact with Canon. They will walk you through it.

Canon Support for PIXMA PRO-200 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements