cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Custom print sizes

DC6523
Apprentice

I've just replaced my Pixma Pro 100 with a Prograf 300. I have a small greetings card business and had custom size settings set on the pro100 but the 300 doesn't seem to have the option to create custom sizes. This is a real problem for me. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Canon : imagePROGRAF Manuals : PRO-300 series : Setting Paper Dimensions (Custom Size)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi John,

Many thanks for your reply. I use a program called Serif CraftArtist for my greetings cards.  When I had my pro 100 there was a Custom size facility in print dialogue window, however, since getting the prograf 300, the Custom size option is just not appearing in the dialogue window.

Dawn

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Hi Dawn. So you mean the custom size window you used was in the Serif software? Do they have a help line?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi John,

Unfortunately the Serif programme I use is now obsolete and so there is no customer service contact. When using the programme with my Pro 100 I simply clicked on 'print' and a very long and comprehensive list of print sizes appeared. At the bottom of that list was 'custom'. I had already created my custom print settings for my cardstock and had it saved. Now though, when I go to 'print', a very small list of available sizes is displayed and no option whatsoever for 'custom'. 

Dawn

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi DC6523,

Are you using Windows?  If so, what version?
If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

Are you using your imagePROGRAF PRO-300 wirelessly?
or with a USB cable?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for replying.I'm using it wirelessly and on Windows. I finally got a tech professional in to look at things. Turns out the install instructions in the manual weren't clear or comprehensive enough (for a non tekky!). It's all sorted now.

Announcements