Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a MF733cdw connect to a 5 ghz router?

I have a Netgear dual band combo unit / router, C7800 v2.    On my Windows 10 laptop, the 2.4 and 5 ghz networks show individually. My 5 ghz speed is over 300 mbps.  My 2.4 ghz speed is 30-40 mbps. So I want to use 5 ghz. My MF733cdw does not show th...

kbmoose1 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wi-Fi Direct - Canon Pro 100

Does the Canon Pro 100 support Wi-Fi Direct? The printer is not installed on the print server, and the user wants to print to it without connecting to it with a USB cable. The manual said the printer had to be on the same wi-fi network as the device ...

ajc0509 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS8220 Cannot connect

I followed all of Canons procedures and instructions. My Lenovo laptop still cannot connect with the Canon printer. Printer shows  "Offline" in System Settings of Laptop. Baack to printer...its connected to the router. Im baffled. Any ideas. Thanks

karendee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma 8720 Not Connecting to Internet!

Hello everyone! I've been struggling with this all day. I just bought the Pixma 8720, I don't have a disk Drive on my mac to download the software so I went online to get the Driver and Software.  Followed the instructions and I'm stuck.  I went and ...

ubebae by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX870 Won't Work Wirelessly

MX870 will print wired but not wireless. The mac address on the printer does not match the mac address for the wi-fiI need to print wireless over the wi-fi. Shows up as offline. I need help. I have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it.i have unp...

Resolved! MX532 to chromebook via wifi

our mx522 died. it worked fine with the chromebook.but our new mx530 532 is not found on chromebook.it works via wifi from windows laptops.. have the mac address.cannot find the ip address using the win7. thanks

anon125 by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements