Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX922 Connected but can not be discovered.

I have 2 MX922s on my network. I can discover one of them from every computer with no trouble. The other one can not be discovered ether through windows or the canon software. All the computers can ping the printer and I can access the web interface....

Resolved! iPad PRINT Business and MF6540

It appears the supported printer list for iPad PRINT Business does not include the venerable MF6540.Is that correct?Is there any way for an iPad or iPhone to print to an MF6540?I am a Droid guy but my wife is an Apple gal and I'm trying to please her...

Canon Pixma 2160 network scanning

Hello Canon Pixma MG2160 and Windows 10 1909. Upgraded PC hardware and cloned Windows to new NVME M.2. Had to reinstall printer drivers as printing did not work after upgrade.Chose network printing like it was setup before, and while the install foun...

anfo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6821 does not scan to email

I'm trying to scan to email using my printer, but its not connecting to my computer.  When I select ' Attach to email' it takes me to 'Select PC' and only lists 'Local (USB)'.  My printer is wirelessly connected, so a USB is not being used.  It lists...

Printer connected but can't connect on app

Hi there, Well, I have a Canon G3110 and when I setup the initial config. I had some troubles because the printer connected to the router (and appears on it, with the correct MAC) BUT when I have to find it with my computer it didn't show up, so I ha...

Printer shows up in the router

Resolved! MX922 keeps going offline

I set up the MX922 a couple of weeks ago, it's a nice printer, but it keeps going offline !!!! Why is that ? Yesterday I checked the properties and there was a checkmark beside "Use Printer Offline". How in the world it got like that is beyond me, so...

Install Canon mp495 to cell phone

I installed my Canon mp495 to my computer. I don't have the computer anymore and I just changed my WiFi network. Now I'm unable to print from my phone and tablet. How can I change the WiFi so I can print from phone.

Xina76 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 Reconnect Problem

I have an MG7520 printer wirelessly connected to 2 PC's. Every time I power off and then power up either PC the MG7520 cannot be found. Cycling the power on the printer solves the problem and everything works until the PC is powered off again. It is ...

Tomg1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements