Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

randomly won't connect now

Canon PIXMA MG3520 running on mac, OS Mojave 10.14.6 This printer was printing fine. then I had to load new ink. It randomly stopped printing magenta and then out of no where won't connect. my computer and printer were both on the same network.  I go...

Passphrase not an option...?

*Canon TS6120had to get a new modem. so all printer settings were reset. found the router, but won't give me the "passphrase" option via "manual connect" any tips?? - Elou

Elou by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF232w Won’t Print

This printer worked like a charm when I initially set it up. Printed wirelessly from the computer nearby without any problems. Sometime over the summer it lost its brain somehow. I tried to download the manuals but they would download at home so I ga...

Texpack by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 not connecting to macs

We've been able to connect the PIXMA g7020 via LAN to a windows based machine but when we try to connect to our macs, they can't detect the printers. I was able to connect via IP address but then it didn't print. Any suggestions? TIA

jaf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Image Garden Locking Up

When I scan a document on my MX922 printer and go to My Image Garden to view the scanned document, it locks up. How do I fix My Image Garden to work properly again. This worked fine in the past and now locks up. I do get the scanned document in my do...

Louis2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No printer found when installing driver

I'm having issues connecting my ImageClass MF644cdw to my Lenovo laptop. It's continuously saying there is no printer found. "The device of the specified IP address is not found. Confirm that the device is turned on and connected to the network. If y...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements