Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remove printer in Control Panel

I have a Canon MX410 and a MX920 printers. They're connected by USB to my upstairs WIN 10 computer. They are in a wired network with my WIN 10 downstairs computer. In the past when I have a problem with a network printer, I remove it and reinstall it...

TR8500 no longer connecting

I have a TR8500 printer that USED to connect to my wireless network and I could pring from my laptop and my devices. I moved the printer a few days ago, and it's been just fine -- I have printed several things from my laptop from its new location -- ...

Bks4JHB by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ix6280 Not Detected on the Network

We have just switched internet providers, and now I cannot get my printer to connect wirelessly. I have tried looking for help online, but my printer does not have a display and I have not found any results. I do not have a USB cable to set up the co...

Capture.JPG

Pixma TS3122 and chromebook connection issues

I have a Pixma TS3122 printer that I have been using in conjunction with my HP chromebook for about a year now.  This morning when I went to print with it my computer could no longer locate my printer.  I have tried multiple times and multiple ways t...

phough by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma iP2820

Can anyone give me the IP address for the Canon Pixma iP2820?  I think I need it to link my printer to a new chromebook. John

jjw63017 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning function is not working

I am using the latest Canon Pixma G7040 device in my home network. The printer and laptop are connected to the same WiFi network. When scan any documents, I am getting the error "Cannot communicate with scanner. ... Code 5, 157, 69"If I connect the p...

Error.jpg
gedonis by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon ImageCLASS MF269dw - airprint problems

Hi I am following the Using AirPrint guide in the manual p274 where it says:1 Start the Remote UI and log in to System Manager Mode. Starting RemoteUI(P. 336)2 Click [Settings/Registration] on the Portal page. Remote UI Screen(P. 337)● If you are usi...

charvie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPIXMA 100 bluetooth key

I connected the BU-30 to my iPIXMA 100 for  bluetooth connectivity.   My laptop sees the Canon iPIXMA printer, but is asking for a key code.    Does anyone know what this key code is?

MG5500 printer in use message

I have been trying to print from my iphone as well as from my Mac and the status says it is printing and the printer is in use.  The printer is not in use and I am at my wits end  I have cleared all print jobs and started fresh to no avail.

hunted by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements