Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6100 Lost wireless connection

My Canon TS6100 has been connected to my wireless routher for over a year. ALl of suuden it lost the connection and I cannot get it to connect. I am doing the LAN setting manually and its finds my router name but it cannot connect with the signal. I ...

6146dat by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF624Cw - wireless connection not working

Hello, MF624Cw has been working fine for past couple of years, then about 2 weeks its wireless connectivity seemed to stop working. I am able to print if I connect thru USB connection. When I checked the network setting, the 2 options (Select wired/w...

IMG_3730.jpg

Canon IR3245 Not Discoverable on the Network

Hi all.I have the above printer assigned a static IPv4 address and ICMP ping tests work fine however the printer cannot be discovered by PCs on the network (same LAN).Configuring the printer manually on the PCs it fails to print. What am I doing wron...

Gurei by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: My new MG6800 printer won't print

I am having the same problem connecting with my Pro Pixma 100.  I followed the steps in a 2017 message last week and they worked but today, I get the same error message and the steps do not work this time.  Andy thoughts? Here is what I did based on ...

rdmegr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6620 scanner error code

I have a new MacBook Pro with Max OS Big Sur Version 11.3.1. My printer/scanner is a Canon PIXMA MG6620. The printer shows up in my list of printers in System Preferences "Printer & Scanners" and I can print from my Mac to the printer. I've got the p...

KG6 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements