cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7020 Cant connect to wifi or smartphone

Fishee
Apprentice

My printer G7020 is only a week old and I still cannot get the WiFi set up. My network is password protected and the printer says my values are incorrect for my password.

I had my smartphone able to print for 2 days, and now it won't print.  I get a "printer blocked gmail snipit" message on my phone.

My last Canon was a dream, this one I'm ready to throw out the window if I cant get it going. Any help would be much appreciated.  I have followed the install steps for both my desktop and phone to the "T" at least a dozen times.

On Android Samsung phone and Windows 11 Pro PC

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Fishee!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your mobile device (i.e. Android or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny

Thank you for the quick response.  My phone is Android Samsung S24 and my Windows desktop is running Win 11 Pro with 64 bit processor. I wasn't sure what else you need? Thanks so much!

Hi,

There could be a few things causing this issue and to resolve it in a timely manner, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you ArthurJ

I was already registered, yet it told me I wasn't in one screen, went to register again and it said I was registered.  I will never buy another Canon Printer because getting help (no offense to anyone here) was next to impossable. This was the only place I could get an answer, and I thank you.

Luckily I solved the issue by moving the printer 3 feet in front of my router, I was so p$%^ed off. Now I'm running tandom printers because my new one is now stuck in my living room, so my TS9000 is still next to my desk. I'm done messing with it.

Thank you to everyone who contributed.

Announcements