Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon LBP 6230 and connection to Mac 10.14.6

All was working well wirelessly and suddenly stopped.  I have reinstalled everything and set up network connection.  Light is blue and an IP address is generated.  However I cannot add this printer to my iMac.  In my trying to fix everything, I delet...

virusgal by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Address

I bought a Canon Imageclass MF267 dw Multifunction printer today, downloaded the driver, and am following the online manual to install the driver.  It requires an IP address for the printer, and none is provided on the back info slate.  Does anyone ...

DonCamp by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3022, wirless fails

I recently purchased a pixma MG3022. I have tried multiple times to connect my printer wirelessly however, I can’t get the wireless button/light to flash. I pressed it 2/3 seconds as the intrusions indicated multiple times as well as long pressed the...

Hadley by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WIFI 5Ghz

Just bought the Canon MG6620 and I have connected it to my Home Network with out a problem and she is working great!  But it connected to the 2.4Ghz Band of my router. But I was just wondering does this printer support the 5Ghz Band which I would muc...

tjisret by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Reconfiguring wifi setting on ip8720

I've been looking online for over an hour for instructions.  Glad to find this site! Without realizing it, I set up my printer using a VPN internet connection.  Printer worked wirelessly great...until I logged off the VPN.   Anyway, the blue internet...

PIXMA iP8720 won't connect to new network

hello, I have a canon PIXMA iP8720 and just installed a new router/wifi: motorola MG7540. I have held the blue wifi button on the printer and waited for power to pulse 2 times. the wifi then pulses in 2s and continues. I clicked the WPS button on the...

MG3600 series

HiHope someone can help.I have the printer set up for wireless connection.I have a desktop, operating Windows 10. When I print for here, it works pefectly.I also have a laptop, operating on Windows 10, and when I print from here, it prints painfully ...

robroy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS5150 / Wireless Direct / Chromebook

Hi I have just purchased a TS5150. I don’t have a WiFi setup yet. My Chromebook connects via mobile hotspot. I have configured the printer for Wireless Direct. However, I am unable to see the printer on Chromebook. Any ideas? I tried adding using the...

rasitha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3600 series

HiHope someone can help.I have the printer set up for wireless connection.I have a desktop, operating Windows 10. When I print for here, it works pefectly.I also have a laptop, operating on Windows 10, and when I print from here, it prints painfully ...

robroy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements