cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Wi-Fi and Printer Connection

Mirandastn
Apprentice

I just got a Pixma TS3522 and I moved, now I can't print wireless, it says looking for a printer. I also tried hooking up a cord that I have had for a printer and that doesn't work either. It says looking for printer. 

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Uninstall the printer from your computer and repeat the original installation process. That should work.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks

Mirandastn
Apprentice

I have never experienced such a frustrating way of contacting customer service. Both times I have called, I got stuck in a frustrating loop of the automated system not recognizing my product. I am not sure how I eventually got to customer service...but they said I had the problem because the product wasn't registered. Now it is, and I had the same problem today. It's closed and it should say it's closed. I voiced these problems before and now that I need help because I moved into a new apartment, the printer won't connect...I have learned my lesson and after so many years of loving Canon, I will always do my research to find out if the business provides what I need and never buy from Canon again. Not everyone wants to spend hours to just get something printed. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements