Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect MG3122 to new Windows 11 PC

So I upgraded my nvme boot drive in my gaming pc and I took the opportunity to do a clean install of Windows 11 as an upgrade from Windows 10.  I am trying to use my MG3122 with the pc but I can't get it to connect.  The printer is connected to the w...

Vahelius by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR150 Wireless connection

Hello, please help! I print off of my smart phone iPhone. My phone finished an update and since then I cannot get my mobile Pixna TR 150 to connect to my phone again. It keeps searching for the printer. Then it will show as there but when I click on ...

Printer issues

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it came with Windows 11 already installed. I have tried everything with customer service micosoft who spent over an hour with me installing drivers to allow my printer to print to no avail, help I going nuts with...

Wandag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF264DW wifi issues

I have an MF264DW and never had any issues in the past connecting to it through my wifi network. I had to get a new computer with windows 11 the other day and downloaded the canon software to install on the new computer. The software will not detect ...

making my MF4150 print wirelessly

I have an old Image class MF4150 Laser printer I love but I need to use it wireless. I use to use a WGPS606 Netgear print server and it worked for years but now it has died. I need to know what other options will work to allow me to print wireless ? ...

KPCCDW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tr4720 can't find router

My new printer (TR4720) can't find my router! It finds all the neighbors routers in manual setup but not mine! I've tried all the troubleshooting many times with no luck. Everything else in the house connects fine to the router. Am I missing somethin...

TS 9020 starlink issue

My TS 9020 has worked flawlessly on my old dsl modem/router.I just moved the printer to my new starlink network. When I use the manual input and select the network name and enter the password everything works fine for several hours. After which I can...

bostock by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Primxa 3620 Catalina/Mac

Hello everyone,I'm receiving the following message when I attempt to scan:  A required file is missing or corrupted, or settings are incorrect. Try the installation again.I tried to reinstall but it gave me the message again.Any help would be greatly...

tlc13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 won't print wirelessly - HELP

I've had this PIXMA model for about 5 years now and it was working fine printing wirelessly. I don't know when the problem started on my desktop computer but I tried printing one day maybe about a month ago and it wouldn't print. After some tinkering...

Canon TS3522 Driver Not Found MacOS?

Hello,I'm trying to set up and add my printer to my MACOs device. Every time I go to add the printer, I select auto under use, however it doesn't auto select a driver. I can't find AirPrint anywhere under use like the setup says. Please help!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements