Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageclass mf741 CDW

I have the above printer/scanner.  two problems. when printing, I cant get it to stop printing on both sides.  i turned off the feature in the printer and in the utilty settings. still does it. Also, I cant get the scanner to connect to my computer. ...

Yasgur by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Both Wired and Wireless LAN on ImageClass

I am trying to set up, what should be, a simple configuration.  I have a iMac (ios 12.1) and a Canon ImageClass MF269dw printer/scanner.    I have a thunderbolt (USB-C equivalent) connected directly from my iMac to the printer/scanner.  I also want t...

guzmonty by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Image Garden crashes

I used PIXMA PRO100  to print labels on DVD disks.Recently I updated iOS  to Catalina 10.15.7  and installed the latest version of My Image Garden 3.6.3. Now, if I select "Disc label", select "paper size", click "OK", then application crashes.  Any a...

Latest Win updates lose network printer

I have a Canon MX 920 printer connected to my upstairs Win 10 computer. My downstairs Win 10 computer has been working fine when printing to my upstairs computer.I recently did some Win updates on my upstairs Win 10 computer that disabled this networ...

Pixma G620 missing paper options Windows 10

I tried to print with various settings and when printing transparancys they all are faint, like 50% lighter.All the paper options are mostly for photo. There use to be labels, transparancy, iron on, and other paper options. I have also tried adjustin...

G620 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743C not on network

I ran my current (replacement) MF743C through setup. It acquired an IP address from my router wirelessly -- 192.168.0.172. The router sits about 4 feet away from the printer, so wireless signal strength is not an issue. I then go to set up a printer ...

SFTigger by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Print from Macbook to MF4890DW

I have an ImageClass MF4890DW.  It's connected to my home network by wired ethernet.  Wireless is turned off on the printer. I've never had an issue printing to it from any of the Windows devices in the house. But I cannot print to it from any Apple ...

ftres by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements