cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620a drivers needed for Windows 365

stephencalison
Apprentice

I recently moved. Printer and laptop worked fine. Now unable to find drivers for printer. Have operating system Windows 365. Setting up printer says unable to find drivers.

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, stephencalison!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Printer is a TR8620a

Windows 11 Home in S mode

Hey there! Tap this link: https://canon.us/TR8620asetup

Then tap the link for Win 10 S mode. It'll walk you through the steps!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please take a closer look at your printer and your operating system.

The model of your printer should be printed somewhere on the front of the device.  You can also look at the back or bottom of the device for a sticker which should include model and serial number information. 

Windows operating system.  Microsoft hasn't made a Windows 365 operating system.  If newer, I suspect it might be windows 10, or 11.

We can provide help once you tell us the model of your printer and the operating system you are using it with. 😀

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

MS hasn't made 365 the OS name yet.

You can get the most current software here, stephencalison: https://canon.us/TR8620asetup

@Stephen wrote:

MS hasn't made 365 the OS name yet.

Maybe in about 350 years... LoL 🤣   I'll probably be long gone.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

My very personal opinion/prediction is that Microsoft will incorporate Office and Windows into its subscription with the next big update and rebrand the whole thing to just Microsoft 365—no more Windows. 

Announcements