Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma mx340 scanner not working

I have an printer that I used for my old laptop. I got a new laptop the printer print & fax fine but the scanner wont work  & gives this message: Mp Navigator Corresponding to the printer you intend to use may not be installed correctly.   I reinstal...

asburn2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon app is not working on my Chromebook

My Canon App isn't working on my Chromebook. It's installed but every time I try to open it, it closes immediately. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled as Google said but I'm still unable to connect. I have a Canon Pixma MG3620 with a HP Chromebook...

hjrdn19 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless network set up using WPS code

I have a TS3522 that i can't connect to WIFI normally so i went with the using the WPS pin code. but it's not prompting me on the computer where to enter the code. I have the code but even on the printer screen theres no where to put in the code. Any...

MG6220 Wireless connection

My MG6220 is shared between my PC and my wife's Mac via an Asus router.  Originally, this setup was very reliable.  However, over the past few months, the connection for one or both computers keeps dropping.  I am given an error message of Printer Of...

Thurston by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS3522 driver

Are Vista drivers available for Pixma TS3522? My laptop died, and I am using an old laptop with Windows Vista temporarily; and I need to print something.

billsfan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update network password

I updated my router and kept the same network name but changed the passwords. My Canon TS8120 can find the network via manual connect but there's no way to update the password so that the printer authenticates. I tried resetting the settings on the p...

wireless printer

Wen just got a fiber optic router.  The desktop, both laptops, iPads and iPhones connected just fine.  The problem we is we could not connect the printer, MX922.  Thinking its was the printer we bought a canon TS6420, the same problem.   During the s...

Chrome

My brother got me a Pixma TR8620 printer for my birthday. I tried setting it up with my laptop. It is a Chrome OS laptop. I did not  see Chrome on the list of drivers. Is there anything I can do?

Debbie61 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements