Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is not working on my Chromebook

Hello,  My Canon App isn't working on my Chromebook it's installed but everytime I try to open it and or access my wireless Canon Pixma 8520 it closes immediately. This issue just started usually I'm able to connect wireless. I uninstalled the app an...

PIXMA G4210 - Windows 11

The issue I am having is I am able to print to the printer, wireless, but it takes a long time to print multiple print jobs. It prints the first one without issue, then the second print takes a long time before it starts printing.Also, having issues ...

Canon Utility Issue.png

Resolved! wireless button is stuck

I have a new router and need to reset my IP8720 so it can communicate with the new router. Tried once and it didn't work. Went to try again and find that the wireless button is now stuck...I must have pressed too hard when I tried to enter the set up...

canon mf634cdw

We have just switched internet providers and once it was all set up the new router cant see the pirinter and our computers will mot connect to the printer, everything worked fine before the switch the new provider has been back out and states all the...

Resolved! Pixma 250 scanner

I cannot open my navigator Ex to choose the custom scan with one clickto create a multiple pages pdf document. I installed the scanner from microsoft but I can only scan one pdf page. Can any one help?I can use the printer to print but can't scan.Tha...

Ali_Li by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

dll error

getting an error for a cnmss.dll not found, the dll is cnmss canon mp495 series printer (local) .dll is either corrupt or missing. I downloaded the canon dll from DLLme free dll files. installed them as instructed, rebooted hp pc and still got the er...

Connect color imageclass mf733cdw to network

I’m trying to connect the above printer to my PC. I have no problem connecting to it with my MAC or with iPhones but for some reason I can’t connect to PC. I download and update all drivers on the PC but still can’t find/connect to the printer. Help ...

canon mf4320d didnt recognized on windows 10

HelloI install this driver :clickand try this too :clickbut just scanner is working and printer didn't work . on another windows like 7 both of them work correctly.I download and install last version of windows 10 pro from Microsoft website last week...

photo_2022-04-10_22-14-36.jpg photo_2022-04-10_22-14-36 (2).jpg
vst by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF644CDW Network Issue

Hello,I have been having an issue with my Canon MF644CDW.  I will get it all setup, installed, printing,scanning, etc.  Then, after some time, when I go to print, my Mac can no longer find the printer. My Mac will state " Cannot communicate with any ...

Resolved! MG 5520 won't print

My MG 5520 won't print.  I reloaded the drivers.  The printer is on the wifi and the computer is on the wifi but the computer will not 'talk' to the printer.  I can't find the correct USB cord to connect it directly.  When I looked at the properties ...

dipope by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements