Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IJ Utility Quick Menu Not Available

Can't find the option to install QUICK MENU to my task bar after an OS reinstall. Printer (MX922) works. Scanner works. QUICK MENU option not available (and nothing to RIGHT CLICK) when I go to PROGRAMS > CANON UTILITIES >  IJ UTILITY Thanks for help...

Resolved! Poster Artist Lite program not loading

Hello,I downloaded and installed Poster Lite.I downloaded and Installed the printer drivers for our IPF780 printer.When I try and bring up Poster Lite, I receive the following error:No printer is available.  Install the printer driver that supports t...

atlayank by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 642cdw driver

I'm looking for the Mac OS driver for a MF642cdf printer.  The. newest OS Monterey 12.6 doesn't seem to have a compatible driver on the USA Canon site.  Any help that can direct me to a driver that will work is appreciated.

kkim by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX722 Set up after moving

I am trying to install wireless after moving residences.  I have the CD that came with the printer, but I no longer have a CD player, so am looking for alternate process.   Sure could use some help.   Tim

Tharwood by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS8360 Wifi Connection

I have tried everything to connect my Cannon ts8360 to my wifi without any success.Literally, everything, continuous failed to connect error or printer not found.Has anyone else had similar issues? Any assistance would be appreciated, otherwise this ...

My printer

I am having issues w my printer. Eventime I go to make a copy a light keeps flashing w a mini lightening bolt in a triangle and it flashes 3 times and pauses, what does that mean?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements