Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF4018 cannot open the scanner error

Scanner doesn't work in Canon MF4018 after recent Windows updates.I receive an error saying "Cannot open the scanner" (see screenshot).Tried all the solutions, i.e. reinstalling driver and toolbox, running toolbox as admin, rebooting PC... Nothing wo...

Screenshot (215).png
igor4576 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX870 Falls Off Network Mid-Job

Hi.My Canon MX870 printer, which is on a Netgear network, has started falling off the network mid-job. I can work around with a USB stick, but would like to fix this if possible. Great little workhorse of a printer until now!I suspect a hardware issu...

Resolved! MG6320 Driver Not Found for Windows 11

Please help, my new laptop with Windows 11 won't install the driver for a Pixma MG6320 printer.  PC connects to the printer but isn't installing the driver.  It displays a message that the driver isn't found.  In the Device Manager the printer is dis...

FishDoc by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS LBP6230dw Driver Won't Install

I purchased my second Image Class LBP6230dw and mistakenly thought I needed to download a second printer driver to my computer.  In trying to fix this mess, I tried to delete them all and redownload the driver canon recommends.  Now I can't get the f...

TS302 will not make wireless connection

This must be so simple and I can't figure it out. The wireless lamp is blinking waiting to connect. My laptop finds all other devices but not my ts302 printer. Any ideas how to connect? It used to work then I moved and can't reconnect. Thanks in adva...

2bserene by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements