Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver

In our company we are using Citrix Xenapp 6.5 . Those of you are citrix administrator you know when it comes to printing in citrix there is no good solution. I have Citrix Universal Print server but with multifunction printer citrix UPS doesn’t work ...

ssarcar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New MF216n won't scan

I can print fine with a USB cord, but when I try to scan it says the computer is not connected. I've tried turning everything on and off and disconnecting and reconnecting the cord.

Canon Imagerunner C2230 Jobs keep getting paused

Hi,  We've had our printer for almost a year. As a school we obviously network our printers and use Print Manager Plus software to manage the drivers, credits ect.  Recently the printer has been pausing jobs which means we have to manually resume the...

Recent file list in Capture perfect

I am using Capture perfect 3.0.9109.903 with Canon scanner ImageFormula DR-4010C. There is no recent file list in the capture perfect. It is very useful feature. Is it possible to have a recent file list in the Capture Perfect?

azimcs by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4780w stuck in download mode. Pls help

I have a new MF4780w (one month old) that has been scanning and printing just fine. Then two weeks ago, out of the blue, it stopped working and displayed ******DOWNLOAD MODE***** WAITING. The printer wont respond to anything I do. Please assist? Than...

Canon IR c1028 - USB and Mac issues

I have a Canon IR c1028: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/office/color_imagerunner_copiers/color_imagerunner_c1030_c1031if/color_imagerunner_c1030if#DriversAndSoftware I have it USB attached and Network attached. The network attached prinitng wo...

bluemoon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF4770n not scanning : Error code 2100010

Just set up a Color imageCLASS MF4770n on my Macbook. (Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 with the ScanGear V230 driver released on 11/12/2014 installed) I can see on the device list, but scanning always fails. The printer works fine otherwise - just don't sc...

bohemica by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Turn on and off cover sheets when printing

I am trying to turn off the cover sheet option when printing to our networked IR-ADV 4045 copy machine from a windows 7 PC. We are wasting a lot of paper with it printing a cover sheet everytime saying who is printing what. I can't find the setting t...

MF8580CDW Scan Problems from scanner to computer

Hello, everything was working just fine until a couple of days ago.  I usually scan from the MF8580CDW by: select scan type > computer > select destination > custom 1 > confirm destination.  Today I receive the following error on my computer: "MF Too...

rba by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements