Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 says paper tray is empty when it's not

My Pixma MX922 is now doing this thing where once I push print, the Canon printer screen says, "Paper Tray is empty, please fill the tray and then push Ok" or something to that extent.  There is always paper in the bottom tray.  However, the printer ...

fishmama by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry vertical line on MX472

After a paper jam, our MX472 started printing with two vertical blurry lines down the page.   I've tried cleaning the print heads, deep cleaning, printing the rollers and wiping what I can see with a q-tip, all to no change in result. Anything else I...

MF4450 scanner not working on any PC

HiI have MF4450 ... All the functions are working fine (printer & copy) except the scanner... I have tried using it on different laptops and operating systems. Still I am unable to use the scanner. When I select scan it shows the options Scan>Compute...

duplex backside upside down

We just got our new ir C7260.  On quite a few of our existing two sided documents, the  backside of the page is upside down or wrong side of the page.  On our Old Toshiba there was an option in properties to flip second page. How can we resolve the i...

PB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon c2030i large volume scans difficult/ impossible

Hi all, Has anyone had experience trying to scan (for purposes of scan to email/ fax) large volumes of documents? In a nut shell, I quite routinely send lengthy faxes (20 pages+). Sometimes I can manage 20 pages but what normally happens is when atte...

light69 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mf216n will print wont scan

Hi my new MF216N will print but wont scan.This just started today. It has scanned succesfully multiple times in the past, it just failed this morning.windows 7 is the operating systemthe port on the netgear R7000 for this printer is orange, it sould ...

Resolved! MF6595 MF toolbox will not scan

So we have a user who is getting an error message when trying to scan from the MF toolbox.  The error is "Cannot open the scanner.  The Scanner is not acive or in use by another application"  I have tried the following things. Uninstalled the drivers...

TomS6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

brand new canon MB 5360 - not recognised

PC running Win7 Pro - tried the wireless setup to my router - said it connected, Windows couldn't find the printer, tried the USB, Canon setup simply said 'printer not connected' when I cam to the end of the setup routine. Changed uSB ports, cables, ...

tonyhoad by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF6160dw email error

Whenever I try to scan a document to an email inbox I get an error message.I've checked the email address and the network connection and both are correct. Network printing and everything else seems to work fine except this scan to email feature.I wan...

Tycohb by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements