Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Looking for IPF700 software.

Hello, everyone, I am new to this forum. I recently purchased a used IPF700 off Craigslist for $175. It had no ink or software. I purchased ink and a new maintenance cartridge, installed plain paper and viola it came back to life. Everything printer-...

stevec77 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning Error

I am trying to scan on a MF227dw and have loaded all the latest drivers off the website.  Restarted both the printer and PC per instructions.   When I go to scan, I get through the various menus and the printer is "processing".  Then a scan error sho...

todaxyz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880dw twain driver fails to connect

After upgrading to the new Anniversary edition of Windows 10, the twain driver concistently gives a message that it can't communicate with the scanner. Scanner is on a network and the twain driver worked prior to the update of Windows. WIA and WIA2 d...

hsbell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan after latest Windows upgrade - what the hell canon?!

My PC can't communicate with the scanner after the latest Windows update (a.k.a Anniversary Update) while using MF Toolbox. I even unistalled and reinstalled the programme but no luck. I have the same problem just like last year when I updated to win...

Nym by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

D530 Says No Paper- when there is paper... HELP

I just bought this D530 (my first laser printer), took off all the tape (that I could find), styrofoam, etc. Loaded the toner, put paper in according to the instructions, and tried to make a copy and get a "No Paper" message on the screen. I can hear...

Artchick by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Main Drawer Paper Jam

We have a Canon ImageClass D1370. When printing it will say there is paper jam from the main drawer. When you open the drawer there really isn't a paperjam. The printer just isn't pulling the paper all the way through. Sometimes the paper it turned a...

CSmith by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements