Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ehternet not connecting to newtwork

I have the imageCLASS MF216n and have had nothing but trouble trying to get it to connect to my network. I have experience hooking up network based printers and so far I have had no luck. When I try to hook up the printer to my router or switch, inst...

Canon MB5320

Each time I scan my documets to clients there is a black vertical line. How do I have this line removed. I like to send clean documents to clients.

ImageCLASS MF4770n

My ImageCLASS MF4770n puts a vertical black line down the right side of my papers when i make coppies or try to scan something in. is there a way to get the line off?

karlie by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF8300 won't print multiple copies

When I try to print multiple copies it prints the first page, but then an error message pops up and says: Your file could not be printed due to an error on Canon MF8300 Series UFRII LT. There are several possible reasons: There may not be enough memo...

Brand New MF 216n won't print

Just bought it today. Scanner and copier work fine. When I try to print a test page or any other document, I get a "printing error". When I troubleshoot, it tells me that I have "a document in the queue that is preventing other documents from printin...

bmurch by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF4570 dn scan failed.

Whenever I scan my document, the progress bar on screen moves so slow, while the paperfeed already finished. At the end, it throw me with the error msg on screen "Cannot commnicate with the device. The cable may be disconnected, ot the device maybe t...

Canon MF8580cdw prints and scans but will not copy

Hi, One of our two MF8580cdw prints and scans without problems, but when we try to copy it sounds like it is copying and I can see data being processed but the pages come out blank. Doesn't matter if we use feeder or single page. I have gone through ...

cdysthe by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning Multiple Docs

I have a series of documents to scan, but don't want to interrupt the scanning to select my email address each time.  Is there a way to scan and save for later emailing? 

Imageclass mf4880d error code 2100010 when trying to scan.. Why?

hlbuss by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Specifying output tray on Generic UFRII driver

I'm starting to think it's not actually possible. Got an iR-ADV 6055 with a staple finisher; using the machine-specific drivers the Finisher properties page gives me the option of specifiying what output tray the print should go to, but using the Gen...

gnassar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements