Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

again, how install it into w10?

Hello:      I bought the Canon imageClass MF4350d 6-year-ago when I was using the wXP of my laptop.  The printerworks very well since then.      Months ago I did wrote to you asking how install the old good printer into w10, you reply me with ver...

zCanon by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF632Cdw Update question

Okay, been having this laser printer for a few months now since April this year. I noticed that from previous times, when I checked for firmware update, whenever I checked for update, it will appear an agreement to neither accept or do not accept, I ...

Canon iR1018j

Hello, I have Canon "iR1018j" Printer and Scanner. I have a problem with connectiong this Printer/mfd to a PC. I have windows 10 based operation system and every driver I download from Canon is not recognizing my device when I connect my printer to P...

Bartol by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error printing on MF8080CW

Hi can somebody please help, i keep getting an error on my printer MF8080CW 'the printer couldnt print the test page' or 'the printer couldnt print the "file name" it was printing fine but now stopped. please help. regards Dinesh

Resolved! Unable duplex printing when changing from portrait to landscape

Printing from MS-Word on a Mac to a MF733Cdw.  The MS-Word document has "continuous" section breaks in order to go from portrait to landscape, or back, without a change in pagination.  But the printer seems unable to duplex print any two pages with a...

spanman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dirty copy

When I make copies and print documents in my Canon Mf9200 series ufrii lt is starting to produce dirty pages, the front and the back of the papers are dirty , i tried to change the cartridge but the probleem remain , also i noticed that a bove the ca...

Mahmoud1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printing setting

Hello everyone,I have a question about printing setting for any canon printer: Is it possbile to set up printer to alert user with a message, about that he is pretending to print more than, for example, 10 pages? \Thx for any reply

stacu by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no default printer

hi,i am new to this forum.heres my problem i have a canon imageclass mf4450 printer that i can not get to work,installed drivers per instructions,made it my default printer,but will not print at all.have a job in wordpad that will not print.printer i...

ERROR: Bios Mode

I have a imageCLASS MF4350d. The LCD screen shows the error *BIOS Mode* Wait Updating F/W I did not try to update the firmware or anything like that. One day I just found the printer like that. Any way to get out of this? I have NO access to the menu...

pencil stuck in MF229 laser printer

Perfectly working printer and my toddler put a pencil in the paper tray, and it got sucked into the printer, by the time I could stop the printing it was really stuck, I got out all or most of it, the tip was shredded, and now the printer is making a...

esrakan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify 2320

I am no longer able to scan a document to the computer using the control panel of the printer.  I can scan using the IJ Printer Utility though.  Does anybody have an idea what might be the problem? 

C7580i Printer won't send scans to Email

HiJust messaging to ask for help regarding a C7580i multifunction printer - we currently have it connected to our network at work, and it's successfully printing and copying, however we're having problems with the scanning in that we can't get it to ...

Abonda by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error on adjust gradation for MF8580Cdw

Hello, I have a MF8580Cdw and cannot adjust the gradation. Both Full Adjust and Quick Adjust fail with a "Correction Failed" message. As I watch the process, it seems to whir along for a while and sounds like it tries to grab paper, but does not grab...

Scan to Computer MF6100

I am having issues scanning to my computer from a MF6100.  I have two Surface Pro 4's connected to the network with the scan utility installed on each machine.  When I try to scan to the computer the computer is not showing up all the time.  If i reb...

cnieland by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements