cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF634 wont scan both sides

vicm333
Apprentice

Greetings,

I bought a Canon ImageClass MF634cdw scanner/printer this year and it was working fine.  I use the Canon MF Scan Utility and it will work when scanning single sided.  However, if I click the box to scan both sides under Settings, then when I try to scan nothing happens.  It "thinks" for a moment then nada.  I've tried restarting and tried changing other settings to no avail.

Any tips?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Skipbech
Apprentice

I have the same problem. Any solutions?

Patrice
Whiz

Hi vicm333.

Which version of Windows or macOS are you using? Also, are you able to make a 2-sided copy directly from the feeder? 

We look forward to your reply. If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm running Windows 10.  I put the document in the feeder when i try to scan it - i've never tried to make a 2-sided "copy", so not sure about that.  

I have 3 computers that use the scanner, all are running Windows 10. I can send,and pull 1 sided scans just fine. When I check the scan both sides button in the MF Scan Utility it never starts the scan, and eventually ends with an erroroccured, there is no error code.

Announcements