Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf264dw

Love my (4) MX492's. Never a problem with them.But the two new mf264dw's are another story! The are stuck on 2-sided printing and won't get off it. Sent hours in the set up etc and all indications say it should be printing one-sided (2-sided shows "o...

iarc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF4890dw scanner not working

I am having a problem with my ImageClass MF4890dw when I try to scan a document.It usually starts scanning fine but when it seems it is almost done it stops, the printer beeps and shows the following message in the display: 'An error has occurred. (s...

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG IMG_0111[1].JPG

MF624cw No Longer Printing - Windows Update?

I have a MF624cw that up until few weeks ago worked fine, printed fast and great quality. Since it has not printed in good quality (fuzzy & mixed colors) if it prints at all. Usually the only thing that happens is it will sit there with the "Processi...

MF644CDW - Scanning issue

Hi there, I just purchased this lovely printer last week. I have no issue with printing from my Canon business app or from my mac book air. Also, I got a very satisfying result with the copying feature. However, I try to use the scanner I have encoun...

Issues with scanning to email - MF644cdw

I've changed the smtp port to 587.  I'm using smtp.gmail.com and my username is myemail@gmail.com and my password is the password for myemail@gmail.com.  I have the "Use TLS for SMTP" checked as well.  I've gone into google and allowed for apps with ...

iPF6400 File Name Printing on Image

Hey Canon Community, I just replaced the right head on my iPF6400 and everything seems to be working fine.  However, after performing firmware updates, the file name of any image I print ends up printing on the top left corner of my prints and I cann...

imagerunner 1025iF not able to connect via USB

I'm trying to load printer driver for the ImageRunner 1025iF on a Dell C840 laptop running Windows 2000. I've tried the normal install with the CD supplied with the printer. No matter what I try, the installer comes back with "no usb connection found...

Resolved! Canon MF645x Gmail SMTP settings.. please help. :)

Hi guys, First and most importantly of all, I hope you and your families are all as healthy as can be during these difficult times.  I am trying to set up my new Canon MF645x to email scanned docs to my Gmail account. First I tried using my standard ...

Canun by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

need help with flyer color photo adjustments.

I have an Imageclass MF 743Cdw and print flyers with photos of houses & interior photos on regular copy paper.  The colors don't seem to auto-adjust correctly.  The colors seem muted in some areas and too extreme in others.  Please offer suggestions....

debzex by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

broken pixel text? (imageClass [MF264])

Hello- I was wondering if anyone had any issues with broken pixel text?Is this glitch an indication that there's something faulty in the printer or should this be overlooked? 

can1.png can2.png cnn.png
imgClass by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Airprint LBP162dw Duplex issues

My LBP162dw prints duplex fine from PC.  However, using airprint from IPAD Air 2 tablet (with duplex turned on in IPAD and IPP set to ON in Remote UI settings, and 2 sided printing set to ON) the second page comes out on a separate page upside down. ...

ImageClass MF743CDW and PostScript

Does anyone know if the Canon ImageClass MF743CDW supports PostScript..or even better does anyone know how to confirm that a given Canon printer supports PostScript?

mf743cdw by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF743CDW - Annoying Beeps at Print Startup

My MF743CDW has an annoying set of loud beeps, sometimes once, twice or three times in a row.  The beeps are pretty loud, much larger than the muted beep at the end of a print job. I have checked all of the sound control settings in RemoteUI and here...

MF743CDW Beeps.jpg
mf743cdw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements