Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF644Cdw not discoverable

My printer kept showing an error state when trying to print from two different computers that had previously been printing fine. I could not solve the problem. Uninstalled the printer to try and reload it. Tried to download the driver but now the com...

uoaterri by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF642Cdw macOS 12.4 Printer Driver

My Macbook Air just updated to OS 12.4.  According to Canon's website the driver is only supported through 12.3I have the printer working with a generic driver but have lost functionality and scanning.  Any ideas or I just have to wait for Canon to c...

Print Quality - MF634C

I am having continuous streaking and white splotching problems with my printer.  I have gone through all of the troubleshooting, cleaning and maintenance steps, the cartridges are all at 40% or greater, and everything else is functioning fine. I have...

jrfoucre by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF236n Printer in error state

I have an Image Class MF236n printer connected by usb to my laptop running Windows 11. I have had the printer for several years with no problems. I recently tried to print a document and got a pop up message that says "printer in Error State". No err...

BMBPrinter ink

I recently changed from a MB2320 to MB5120.  I have several Maxify 1200 ink cartridges but need to change to Maxify 2200 ink cartridges.  Is there anyway to exchange my 1200 cartridges?thanks, Dena   

Dena by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw - Floating part, what is it?

See this video and images below.  I'm not sure if this plastic piece belongs to toner cartridge or printer, but its clearly loose.  Anyone know where this piece goes?  I included a side profile image too, it seems it clips onto something.https://yout...

20220622_113855.jpg 20220622_113847.jpg

Override Ink Cartridge Level To Replace Ink Cartridge

I have a Canon Maxify MB2720 printer and one of the ink cartridges is out of ink but the printer only shows a question mark on the LED screen so it won't let me change it out.  Is there a way to manually change the cartridge out?  Thanks!

pianodwo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2320 Keeps scanning for no reason.

I have a Maxify MB2330 printer fax and scanner. The on button keeps blinking.I could not get the screen to return home or to power down from the on button. So I unplugged it and let it sit for 5 mins to clear the what ever the issue was. I plug it ba...

KBS7 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF249DW Shadow Printing

Hi - I have a MF249DW which I am trying to print addresses on envelopes (20 lb) via the custom sheet feeder. I've put in a new LxTek toner cartridge and run the clean fixing assembly routine. The problem is a shadow of the address also prints. Also s...

ColoRob by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

H12255 Image Class D320

I want to know how to take out this machine’s hard drives to dispose of this beast of a photocopier. Anyone know the status of retained data on this machine?

benaldo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning Multiple pages into multiple separate files

For Printer ImageCLASS MF455dw, I can only scan one page at a time to put them in their own files (annoyingly time consuming). When I put multiple pages in the scanner, it sends it all in one file on my computer. It would be nice if there is a way to...

rtemple by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements