General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF4890 Fax - How to set up distinctive ring?

Hey everyone I have a Canon MF4890 all in one printer.  I just got distinctive ring set up for our phone line and I want to set it up so we have a fax line. I went through the options and I haven't been able to find out where I can configure this. I ...

Ackis by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help me to choose the best, it will be a gift T_T

Greetings to all Im going to buy a camera for my husbandI know his type is the DSLRHe had one long  time, but sold it so i dont know what itz model Am thinking to get him the latest by Canon I read many reviews now I need to know the best for someone...

Eva by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera straps

There are several straps on the market that anchor to the camera at the tripod mount bracket.  I have heard pros and cons concerning these mounts.  Are they safe to use or can the camera be harmed?  A collar mount for a lens elimiates This problem bu...

Canon D420 only prints after print job is sent twice

My Canon D420 won't print when you send it a print job the first time. It only responds after you send the job a 2nd time. This is really annoying and I can't seem to find a fix or people with similar problems. The D420 is connected to the USB printe...

horn34 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO -1 printer, Setup-cd

Hello, by an accident I lost my set-up CD, so I cannot prepare my Computer for printing with the new printer.Is there really a possibility for download?- k.

Male-Cat by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access my canon sd750 camera through my laptop

I usually have no problem downloading my pictures and videos. However, now my laptop or my PC computer is not recognizing the device, after I plug it into my USB port, then turn it on. Usually when I plug in any device there is a musical note, which ...

danroyer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Optical Illusion....Explain This!

Greetings All! Here is an optical illusion I would like to hear some opinions about. The photo was taken by myself. It is a picture of one of three legs of a clocktower. The legs are curved down and outwards. The reflection that you are seeing in the...

Clocktower Leg-BW2.jpg
scj7129 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements