General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download from the 5DMark 3 with cord to Lightroom 5.

Up until tonight I could always download directly from my Canon 5D Mark III to Lightroom 5.  Now with Lightroom Import it is freezing and not showing the files.  My card reader was always too slow and generally the USB cord was very efficient.  Can s...

rjr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4400F scanner has problems with color slides

About six years after buying the 4400F scanner, I finally opened it today in order to start scanning a lot of color slides going back more than 40 years.  It seems as if the software (or the scanner itself) doesn't know where one slide ends and the n...

D70 audio controls

Pardon my ignorance, but I can find no access to any sort of audio controls in the menu of my new D70.... Where are they? I should be able to manually set and/or see my audio recording level, shouldn't I? 

rogerv by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying camera online

Is there a way to know if a canon camera is US made? If there is a US warranty, is the camera definitely US made?

Suzanne by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner CanoScan LiDE110 and Apple OS X Mavericks 10.9

Compatibility Question. I am hung up on ordering a new CanoScan LiDE110 to replace my ancient LIDE 35.  Cannon does not provide drivers for the LIDE 35 that are compatible with my new OS.  I am currently using a work around utility, but it makes no s...

havmir53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

help with live view new camera options...

Hey guys...I have recently bought a hahnel remote shutter release so that I can take pics on the top of a mast around seven metres up. I have a 5 inch monitor at ground level to view the pictures taken, using an av cable from the camera. Problem is, ...

Resolved! Focus Rails

I just purchased a canon MP-E 65mm macro lens, I have checked on line for different styles of focusing rails to many to choose from. I need some info on what would work best for me, I seem to like the Novoflex MFR # castel mini. I have a canon 60 D, ...

DSLR or Advance P&S camera?

Hello everyone...I'm searching for a good P&S camera. I'm currently using a Sony Cybershot and Nokia 808.I'm quite satisfied with my Nokia 808 result as it can take good pictures and make 1080p videos. The main reason to invest in a new equipment is...

jamaljan by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements