General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips Wanted for First Shoot -

After 30 years of actively shooting I've decided to take the plunge and put together a portfolio by shooting friends and their families. I'm doing most of these for free to quickly put a portfolio together. I'll be shooting Maternity, Children and Fa...

Canon MG2120

Is the Canon MG2120 compatible to Windows 7? I can't seem to get it connected to my desktop, it doesn't show up on the list of printers.

Raven1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Warranty?

I bought Canon ELPH 111 IS camera in November 2013, and took some test pictures the day I received it. I didn't use it until last week and kept it in bag on drawer almost 10 months. I found the right part of LCD was white (the left part was black) fi...

shinnwu by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Palican Case for a Canon 5D mark iii

Was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a Palican Hark case for a canon 5D Mark iii. I want to also keep a 70-200mm L series f/4 and a 17-40 mm L series lens with it.  Thanks

x-rays

I will be taking a flight with my dslr and gear for the first time next week. My gear is a T3i, 3 canon lenses, and a couple Sandisk Extreme SD cards. Do I need to worry about x-rays at security damaging the gear or the info on the cards when I retur...

Pozo by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Websites for photo criticism?

Hello guys, I hope this is the right forum to ask my question. I have few pictures of my girlfriend, which I personally like but I need to get good and honest criticism. What website would you recommend me for that? Thanks

kparseg by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

scanner lide 110 errors 5, 202, 52

hithis is a new scanner just installed with win 7. it did work one time. then not:  errors 5, 202, 52.now after reinstalling the driver and reseating the cable, the error code is 5, 155, 75.jq

jakehues by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Please help me identify a plane

This was taken at the Waukegan, IL Air Show earlier this month.  I know the identity of the prop plane (a Corsair), but I would like to know the type of jet in the photo.  I want to use this shot in the annual calendar that I make for family and frie...

pjmacd by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless Follow Focus

Hello Everyone, I am in the market for a new Follow Focus. I don't have much money, but would still rather buy new than used. Can anyone recommend a good system? I've heard of these guys: Cinegears.com but I don't know much. They are within my budget...

TMT by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canoscan 35mm film guide

I found a user on a forum somewhere who needed a 35mm negative film guide for his Canoscan 9000F.  I'm in the same boat but the after marcket one is for Lab and manufacturing use and as such are about $100.00. One respondent said they don't use the f...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements