General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Serenar Canon camera

My uncle in occupied Japan brought this to my father about 1946ish. Is there any place here on the Forum with discussion and what to do with this camera? It is in a leather case, light gauge(amazing) and a booklet about the the founder of Canon which...

samintx by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

An ounce of prevention is worth ...

... a pound of cure, or so the saying goes. A colleague at work has just returned from a two-week tour of Germany and Austria. As he began to go through the pictures from his trip, he noticed, to his horror, that all had small round spots near the ri...

Printhead error message MP640

Hi, error message "The type of printhead is incorrect install the correct printhead"  The printer is a MP640  Are the 'fix' instructions same for every MP printer?  Thanks

rednick by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing software help

Hi Everyone,  Would you be so kindly to list what software you use to edit images and a brief description as to why you like it?   I understand that shooting RAW is the best suggested method as you get to keep most of the data within each file.  I ha...

juzan42 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

scanner not working

I have a canon lide 200 scanner which cannot scan more than one document at a time. I get a 'cannnot commumicate with the scanner. Cable may be disconnected or scanner may be turned off. Check status.' error message if I attempt to scan a second ti...

rkerson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR MESSAGE U052

I thought I had fixed the B200 problem !!  However it very soon went back to an error message (U052), this time  telling me I had the wrong printer head.  What absolute nonsense!!  I have not changed/altered etc. the printer head !!

My MP280 will not print yellow.

My MP280 will not print yellow. I have changed the cartridge and the driver, and after a restart the new cartridge is reacting the same way, Since the print head is built into the cartridge, the problem must lie in software, surely? The other colours...

gBanjo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements